Exciting and rapidly growing integrated telehealth addiction and behavioral health treatment startup is seeking a driven, self-starter to join our Partnership Development Team. The Partner Success Representative is a key position to attain new business, as well as, servicing all existing partners in their region as directed by the Partner Success Manager. This position is a mixture of sales and customer service, making exceptional communication and organization a must. The Partner Success Representative establishes and develops relationships with partners and key personnel, fostering trust, commitment, and accountability. Extensive travel to prospective and active partners is required as face to face interaction is key
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining our CRM of prospect clients
- Presenting and delivering PursueCare to potential clients as needed
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Working with sales team throughout sales cycle
- Develop an annual business plan to establish growth strategies and tactics to achieve new business goals
- Tracking daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Communicate openly with the Partner Success Manager regarding significant issues/concerns
- Maintaining database (CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Prospecting, qualifying, closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Travel throughout the Mid-Atlantic region
- Other tasks as assigned by Senior Management
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, in a healthcare related field is a plus
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Ability to trouble shoot problems and respond in a quick and efficient manner to our clients and internal teams
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of PursueCare services and its position in the industry
- Tenacity to handle possible objection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM experience preferred
Where You’ll Work:
PursueCare is a startup technology-enabled healthcare management services organization ("MSO") that is addressing the opioid epidemic with an intelligent, convenient, and stigma-free telehealth treatment platform that creates a better experience and outcomes for healthcare providers and patients alike. As traditional opioid addiction treatment models have failed to provide enough access and lasting outcomes for patients, states continue to push for innovative solutions to serve the overwhelming need, particularly across rural and underserved areas. Our vision is to improve access to opioid addiction care and promote better patient engagement/outcomes by providing convenient, private and stigma-free telemedicine services through a virtual network of on-demand prescribing physicians, addiction counselors, and clinics, as well as other recovery resources and dedicated addiction pharmacy services, right through a browser or smart phone app.
Our platform offers telehealth video conferencing, marketing, care coordination, billing, EHR, reporting, partnerships with referral sources for patients in need of recovery intervention, and ancillary services to addiction treatment practitioners and clinics. We offer greater access and engagement with private, stigma-free medication-assisted treatment (“MAT”) programs and evidence-based protocols, increasing the likelihood practitioners will be able to treat more patients, more consistently, with better outcomes.
We offer all full-time employees unlimited paid time off to allow our team members to properly recharge, competitive salaries, bonus opportunities, equity opportunities, and affordable health coverage with company contributions. We are located in Middletown, CT which is coincidentally right smack in the middle of Connecticut. We offer work-from-home/remote opportunities for certain positions, based upon being able to meet the core competencies and requirements for the position from your location. We pledge to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Work includes extended periods of time at a desk and computer screen.
- May be required to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
- Dynamic, energetic start-up company
- Lots of support and collaboration across the company
- Work from home option
- Business travel is required for 50% of this position; extensive time spent driving