Remote Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor for MAT Program – ME
PursueCare telehealth is actively recruiting for Maine Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors
who are interested in partnering with us as a key member of our integrated MAT team providing individual and group therapy sessions via secure telehealth technologies. Our team includes physicians, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, therapists and counselors.
Why our clinicians love PursueCare:
Physical Requirements / Work Environment:
- Work Hard, Have Fun, Help Save Lives!
- Provide compassionate, judgment-free addiction recovery and behavioral health care to patients via telehealth.
- Our support staff will worry about the details, from prior authorizations, setting up new patients, and billing and collections.
- Flexibility – This practice style can be structured as your primary source of income or serve as a supplement to your current work. Ultimately, you are in control of your available appointments as well as your earning potential. We also have evening and weekend availability.
- Tremendous work-life balance. Imagine helping people in severely underserved communities and knowing your work has a positive impact on the lives of those we serve, all from the remote convenience of your home office.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Work is performed primarily in a remote home office setting, where the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and demonstrate manual dexterity.
- Work includes extended periods of time at a desk and computer screen.
PursueCare brings virtual evidence-based addiction treatment for opioids, alcohol, and other substance use disorders to patients through a smart phone application. PursueCare offers a low-barrier transitional digital addiction treatment program particularly beneficial for those experiencing significant barriers to in-person care. Through the app, patients can access doctors who prescribe Medically-assisted Treatment (“MAT”), counselors and therapists, psychiatric care providers, at-home screening, supporting resources and a pharmacy that can ship medications directly to the patient. We partner with health systems, community health partners, employers, and health plans. Patients can also seek treatment without a referral. We are Joint Commission-accredited and maintain the highest standards for clinical excellence, while continually innovating how care is provided to vulnerable populations. PursueCare is available in Kentucky, Ohio, West Virginia, and all of New England, with national expansion plans. For more information, visit www.pursuecare.com
We offer qualifying employees flexible paid time off to allow our team members to properly recharge, competitive pay, bonus opportunities, comprehensive health benefits and a 401K with company contributions. PursueCare is headquartered in Middletown, CT with satellite locations in different regions. We offer work-from-home/remote opportunities for certain positions, based upon being able to meet the core competencies and requirements for the position from a home office. We pledge to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and pay living wages.
PursueCare has immediate need for clinicians licensed in: WV, KY, RI, MA, ME, NJ, OH, VT, CT, NY, KS and NH.